Space strategy game Star Dynasties is arriving into Early Access TODAY for Windows PC via Steam for $24.99 - plus a limited time 10% discount!
From publisher Iceberg Interactive (Endless Space, Stars in Shadow) and developer Pawley Games, Star Dynasties is a role-playing sci-fi strategy game set in a divided galaxy following the destruction of Earth. A unique procedurally generated narrative of human drama and feudal politics is mixed together with a light empire management layer.
Check out the game in our launch trailer here:
Lead Developer Glen Pawley remarked:
Star Dynasties is almost complete, and I'm excited to invite players to join us on the last leg of the journey. We've got some interesting features planned over the next six months to round out the experience - but what I'm most looking forward to is seeing how player feedback will influence the final shape of the project. The beta tests we've run have been some of the most stimulating periods of working on the game, and I hope Early Access will be as enjoyable, for both us and the community.
- Customize your character, then play through their life and the lives of their descendants, guiding your political household to dominance over the galaxy
- Expand your empire through conquest, or convince other rulers to join your fold via diplomacy. Negotiate, threaten, or blackmail other rulers to get what you want.
- Celebrate your achievements by hosting lavish feats and ingratiate yourself with other rulers. Marry off your family members to stabilize your empire or build external alliances.
- Safeguard your reputation. Act honourably and bravely, then strike ruthlessly when the opportunity presents itself. Pursue justice for your vassals or punish and exploit them for their crimes.
- Use your spies to uncover the secrets of your opponents or spread lies about them. Arrest their agents and negotiate for the release of your own.
Art, videos and more are available in our Press Kit here!
Stay up to date with Star Dynasties here:
ABOUT PAWLEY GAMES
Pawley Games is a UK based indie game development studio founded by developer Glen Pawley, that aims to craft engaging experiences based on the emergent behaviour of complex simulations. The studio is working on its first release, the procedural narrative strategy game Star Dynasties.
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Located in Haarlem, The Netherlands and staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an assembly of game developers around the world, both midsize and indie.
Known for many hit franchises including Starpoint Gemini, Killing Floor and Circle Empires; the company has enjoyed recent success with PC titles such as Shortest Trip to Earth, The Sojourn and Railroad Corporation. Iceberg Interactive has many exciting multi-format games coming up, including Blazing Sails (PC), Ambition: A Minuet in Power (PC) and Sacred Fire (PC).
To learn more, please visit www.iceberg-games.com.