Explore an infinitely fractal world of strange beauty and mind-bending physics. Inhabit a despondent artist in search of meaning and experience a bittersweet story that cascades into the surreal.
Lose yourself in our Announcement Trailer:
- Welcome to the Infinite Realms, a dying, fractal world of strange beauty and mind-bending physics that repeats eternally inward and outward.
- Uncover the secrets of seven unique locations filled with hidden spaces and strange denizens.
- Overcome the impossible and use circular logic to manipulate recursive physics and solve challenging, self-referential puzzles.
- Begin an introspective search for meaning and experience a bittersweet story that cascades into the surreal.
- Use your unique abilities and shape the world to beat back the scourge known as Ichor, a malevolent substance eating away at the fabric of reality.
Find out more on our Steam store page and be sure to wishlist!
Art, screenshots and more are available in our press kit here.
Stay up to date with Recursive Ruin here:
ABOUT BIT ROT
BIT ROT is a small indie game studio started by twin brothers Curtis McKinney and Chad McKinney. BIT ROT strives to create bold and challenging artistic works that go beyond convention. Before starting BIT ROT the brothers worked professionally on many games including Elder Scrolls: Online, and Star Citizen. The brothers earned MFAs from Mills College, and PhDs in computer music. Their least favorite number is 0x7F.
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Located in Haarlem, The Netherlands and staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an assembly of game developers around the world, both midsize and indie.
Known for many hit franchises including Starpoint Gemini, Killing Floor and Circle Empires; the company has enjoyed recent success with PC titles such as Shortest Trip to Earth, Blazing Sails and Railroad Corporation. Iceberg Interactive has many exciting multi-format games coming up, including Midnight Protocol (PC), Strange Horticulture (PC) and Sacred Fire (PC). To learn more, please visit www.iceberg-games.com.